Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Little Update.

The kids are getting bigger... 

Braelyn would like to go to school (I think she asks at least five times a day). She has been a big help with Tessla. She loves to make her smile and she is always asking the sweetest questions. We took a trip to Salt Lake to see family last month and now Brae won't stop asking to go see Grandpa Booger, JoNana, Grandma Joan, and of course the animals at the Zoo. I have explained to her that they are too far away to just go see. So now every time she asks about them she follows sadly with, "they are too far away." The other day Matt told her that if she stopped sucking her thumb he would take her to swim in the ocean... this is her new obsession now. She is always asking to go swim in the ocean and Matt tries to explain to her that we will go in a few months and she doesn't quite understand the idea of something being a few months away so she just gets sad every time he says it. She is such a sweet heart and such a pain all at the same time. 


Brody is mommies big helper, if I get the broom out he is right there with the dust pan saying, "I help! I help!". Same with the dishes. If I open the dishwasher he is right there next to me ready to help unload and load. He also likes to do the laundry and cook. He is a pretty awesome little dude. He is also talking more and more everyday and sometimes he surprises me with how well he can talk and then there are the other times when he says his funny sentence that no one understands... it goes something like this, "oye oye oye oye oye". I don't have the slightest clue what it means as he says it all the time for all sorts of situations. He is sure a lot of fun and can make my heart melt with his big ol' pouty lip. He throws the funniest tantrums and whenever he does something wrong he has a cute little snicker that makes me want to bust up laughing.

Matt is busy with work. He has been working out of town lately and is now working a night shift so he leaves home at 11:30 am then he gets home at midnight. It has been crazy, but I am grateful he has a job. Even though he is really busy with work, he still takes us out to play every chance he gets. I truly found an eternal companion I can be proud of and who I love so much. I am so grateful for how hard he is willing to work to make sure that we are well taken care of.
I have been in school working towards some sort of degree. I am not really sure where to go yet, but I know the Lord will guide me. Other than that I am just trying to keep up with the kids and enjoy the craziness of life!
 The most recent picture of our family in Zion. 

Thanks for reading and I will have another story about the kids and their caterpillars coming soon :) 

0 comments: