Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a lot of fun this weekend! We went to three different Easter egg hunts and I am SO grateful for all the wonderful people that are in our lives who invited us to come! 

The first hunt I took the kids to was Thursday at the college. It was crazy! I don't know why I seem to forget about the competitiveness of public Easter egg hunts! Most of the time it's not even the kids... it's the parents! I guess I am not competitive enough because Braelyn gathered up 6 eggs and Brody managed to swipe 4! They had a lot of fun doing it though! Next year I will be getting out the WAR PAINT! :) 
Then on Saturday morning we went over to our good friends, The Cox's, house to have another egg hunt with the kiddos. I love going over to their house because not only is the company awesome... we get to play with Cruizer! :)

as you can see... we made up for the college egg hunt! :) They put on such a fun hunt! There were all sorts of goodies! I think Brae even got a dollar!
Then we blew up balloons and let them go. The kids got a kick out of it, but I think Matt enjoyed it more than anyone else. 
and of course... don't forget about blowing bubbles!!! 

After we left the Cox's house we went to the Easter Car Show in Hurricane. I haven't ever been, so we weren't going to miss it this year! It is so great going to small town outings like this because it is a guarantee that you will run into several people you know. 
Braelyn cracks me up! She was dancing! I don't know where she learned the whole "rock on" sign, but it was too funny! 
 
Daddy and one cranky little boy! 
These must be Braes favorite cars because she wanted a picture by every.single.one. 
like father like son...
After the car show we headed out to Kolob for dinner and an Easter hunt with my brother-in-laws soon so be in-laws (the Wilson Family). It was so fun! There were lots of other little kids running around everywhere so the kids had a lot of fun. 
Then of course, Easter morning! 
 Brody was cracking me up... he tore through that thing like there was no tomorrow! 
Brae was yelling, "Look mom! I got a basket!!!"
 
Easter Day was great too! I snapped a few pictures of the kids before church. They looked so cute! 

        


Ended the weekend flying kites, another dinner with the Wilson's, and playing Phase 10! 
It was a fabulously busy weekend! 

2 comments:

Jonathan and Kristina said...

Wow, such an eventful weekend. Sounds like we're gonna have to spend some weekends with you guys to get in on all the fun :)

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

your church pictures are so cute.